Monday, November 20, 2006

Package

Andrew's package arrived today! He was very excited to have a package all to himself. :) Love the drawings on the box. :)
~Amy

2 comments:

Raellyn said...

I am so excited that it made it there okay. You'll have to post pictures of the birthday party later and of the Thanksgiving dinner too! We can't wait to see. :)

Amy Fox said...

Andrew answered the door and I heard him talking to a man...I was in the other room. I came in and there was Andrew talking to the mail man. Andrew was so excited to have a box all to himself.

We just decided what we are going to do for his b-day. After gym practice on Saturday he is having about 6 boys come to the church highschool room to play xbox on the big screen. We will serve pizza and cake. He is excited.