A blog to keep in touch with good friends who are far away.
Monday, November 20, 2006
finished project
Can you belive I finally finished the bathroom??!!! I got it painted this weekend. And Jay put up white trim. It looks much better. Makes me want white trim throughout the house but that is a big project.
Woo Hoo! Congratulations! That was a big project. We are still working on our bathroom a little. I want to get some other decorative stuff up on the wall before I take any pictures yet. As soon as we do, we'll post them here.
2 comments:
Woo Hoo! Congratulations! That was a big project. We are still working on our bathroom a little. I want to get some other decorative stuff up on the wall before I take any pictures yet. As soon as we do, we'll post them here.
Oh please do post pictures!!! I want to see! You are so talented!
~Amy
Post a Comment