Friday, June 22, 2007

June so far...

Hey all! We've been pretty busy around here, but there's been lots of hot and crankyness, too. I'll try to keep it short for now, but I will be back on to elaborate tomorrow. (Dad's been using the computer, and I haven't gotten to check to check email for days...)

Since the first of June there has been:

6/6 Spring furnace inspection
6/8 Air conditioner compressor shorts out
6/10 Parents come down for Dad's doctor appt.
6/11 Dad has to start taking insulin shots for his diabetes
6/11 Climate Control must get new part for air conditioner from the
factory because the unit is so old
6/14 Parents back in town so Mom can get a dental appointment
for a chipping molar
6/15-17 Take Dad to USAF Museum in Dayton
6/18 Mom has dental appointment (they still have not decided
what the best course of action is to repair her teeth,
nor have they told her how long it will take to fix them
)
6/18 Still waiting for part from factory
6/22 Air conditioning is restored

Huzzah! Things are finally looking up.

2 comments:

Amy Fox said...

Yea! You are blogging. Can't wait to read more from you. :)
Miss you!

Amy Fox said...

You said " will be back on to elaborate tomorrow."

I want to know more! I miss you!
are you coming back to Oregon for Champoeg?