Thursday, September 18, 2008

Hello

Wow!  looks like there are quite a few changes happening around Eugene/Springfield area.  The weather here is starting to turn more fall like.  It is now only getting into the mid-low 80's during the day and down into the 50's at night.  It is a nice change as we are moving into fall.   I am still working for the post office delivering mail out of my truck.  I can't believe that it has been a year already and we are getting closer to the Christmas rush that will be begging soon.  Raellyn is busy working on projects for the next issue of the Anticraft,  Sid and Molly are doing well.  Can we get a list of the magazines that the kids are selling for school?  I need to renew my National Geography that year.  Also when will the orders be do?  Hope all is well with you.           

1 comment:

Amy Fox said...

Well, hello there! Wow, we miss you.
Sounds like you guys are really busy.

The magazines are the same company that was used for Girl Scouts. So, there is a ton of magazines.
We have to turn them in next month (October). I just looked and National Geographic is 12 issues for $34.00 or 24 issues for $59.00. Or if you have a renewal slip.

Let me know if you want to renewal your subscription.